Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 29

Hello there...today is my workout day off (weds & Sundays are days off), although i may just do some ab exercises later.  Yesterday, I got really excited because a friend who hasn't seen me in a while called me "thin" and "in- shape"...yay!  Also, the belt I have worn throughout the past few years had to be taken in a notch...yay!!!!!!!!!!!  I am hoping that this means that I will have positive results on the scale on Friday.  I can't wait to swim tomorrow because it's been since last week that I was in the pool.   I got positive feedback on the new haircut which is great because I literally pulled it into a pony tail and cut it off..but I like it and I am glad others do too.  Let's talk motivation....I have heard some news that our 10 year reunion will be at the end of this year (Nov or Dec)....that my friends is motivation.  Who wants to go to their reunion looking like a busted can of biscuits????  Not me, that's who!!!  So, have a great day...eat well & work hard!

Day 29

Motivation for the day:

To look great and be strong & healthy!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Breakfast

3/4 cup Nut & Honey cereal with 1/2 cup skim milk, 1 vegetarian sausage link and 1 vegetarian soy patty with 1 tbsp sugar- free syrup, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsps sugar- free creamer, and water

Lunch

subway 6 inch oven roasted chicken on wheat (with lots of veggies, no cheese, added 1 tbsp bbq sauce when i got home), 1 serv popped chips salt & vinegar flavor (amazing), and sparkling water
 
 
  

Afternoon Snack

3 sugar- free chocolates
 
 

 Dinner

1 chipolte salmon filet, 41 spears of asparagus with 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic, and 1/2 roasted tomato with 1/8 cup reduced- fat mozzarella, and sparkling water
 
  

 After dinner snack

 3/4 cup cereal, an apple, 80 calorie greek yogurt, and 3 sugar- free hard candies..and water

 

No comments:

Post a Comment