Day 17
Motivation for the day:
Breakfast
1 low- fat whole wheat waffle with 1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter and a drizzle of honey, 1 chocolate chip vita top (these are so good...esp. if you are craving sweets and they are 100 calories), sparkling water, & 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsps sugar- free creamer
Exercise for the day:
5 Factor Friday Workout (60 db shoulder presses with 15 lb dbs, 60db pullovers with 20 lb dbs, 60 upper- body twists), 5 Factor Saturday Workout (60 db bicep hammer curls with 15lb dbs, 60 db tricep extensions with 5 lb dbs, 60 double crunches)...I am going out of town so tomorrow morning I only plan on doing cardio and wanted to get the lifting/abs out of the way because I won't have much time, Swim (1 mile, 34:35 mins..yay! I met my goal! )
Lunch
I took a picture of this because it is going to be my lunch and my afternoon snack. The portion was a little too big for one meal so I am going to split it up. Healthy chili & 1/2 a pomegranate (so later i will just write the rest of chili and the rest of the pomegranate)
Did I just murder someone? No, this is what kind of mess you get when you cut open a pomegranate...I literally had to clean my walls..it sprayed everywhere!!! Thank god they make Mr. Clean Magic Eraser because my walls are white.
Afternoon Snack
the rest of the chili and the rest of my pomegranate from lunch & a fudge pop
Pre- Dinner Snack
tonight we have to eat dinner later than normal because I have a hair client @ 6 and it will probably take at least an hour and a half...so my pre- dinner snack was a peanut butter cholcolate chip granola bar, a sugar- free peanut butter chocolate, and a cup of mocha flavored coffee to go with 3 tbsps sugar- free coffee creamer
Dinner
1/2 salmon filet, 1/2 shark filet, homemade bruschetta on romaine, ice water
After dinner snack:
(today my caloric intake is higher than most by about 200 calories..and honestly I could care less. I have worked so hard this week and my body is absolutely exhausted...and all the food I have eaten is not bad for me...and I am still way under 2000 calories for the day...so whatever).
100 calorie popcorn, 2 sugar- free twizzlers, & 2 hard candy cinnamons












No comments:
Post a Comment