Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 7

I am feeling very crappy today.  I don't have negative feelings towards what I am trying to accomplish, I simply do not feel my best.  I woke up with a stuffy nose and although I got a great night's sleep I feel exhausted.  This is going to make working out very difficult today.  I have a long day ahead of me too...Marly starts cheerleading tonight and afterwards we have tickets to see Beauty & The Beast on Broadway...on a school night.  I am going to be really exhausted tomorrow if I don't feel great today.  I am going to try to stay positive..have some coffee...try to wake up...and get motivation to workout.

Day 7

Motivation for the day:

Breakfast

1 cup ground turkey, 1 light yogurt, sparkling water, coffee with 2 tbsps sugar free creamer

Lunch

4oz sweet potato with cinnamon, splenda, and I can't believe it's not butter, 4 oz. baked chicken with red peppers, garlic, & oregano, 1/2 grapefruit, sparkling water, and a sugar- free chocolate peppermint patty for dessert

Motivation to workout:

I also just bought this bikini for this summer....
 
 
so I will also be thinking of that as I workout.  I am going to do my 5 factor workout for the day and then go simming.

Exercise for the day:

5 min warm -up on elliptical on resistance level 10
5 Factor Tuesday (50 single-arm dumbells rows on each arm, 50 hamstring dumbell stiff- legged deadlifts, 50 dumbell lateral flexion/extensions)
and swam (1 mile, 39 mins...shaved 2 more mins off time)

 Here's a tip:  I really did not want to exercise today...so I wrote down my exercise before even doing...therefore, I had to hold myself accountable.  I only wrote down a 1/2 mile to swim but swam the 1/2 in 18 mins and figured I should go for the whole mile.  I am happy I did because it was my fastest swimming time to date : )  I am extremely happy (and so is my body) that tomorrow is my day off.  A

And after working out I feel better than I did this morning...it apparently did my body some good to get off my ass and just do it!
 

Afternoon Snack

banana, 1 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter, 1 sugar free cocnut chocolate candy, sparkling water

Dinner

healthy choice tortilla with venison, veggies, and fat free cheese ( think healthy venison cheesesteaks), sweet potato chips with splenda, cinnamon, and i can't believe it's not butter, sparkling water
 
 Went to see Beauty & the Beast on Broadway.  It was a really good show and I was very happy I packed my own snacks.
 
 
 2 sugar free hard candies, oatmeal & raisin low- fat granola bar, 1 oz turkey jerky, and sparkling water
 
 
It is really important to make sure that when you are going somewhere that you have healthy snacks ready and available to you so that you son't have to make bad choices when you get hungry.
 
 
 

 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment