Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day 5

I am sooooo excited!!!! I weighed myself this morning and I lost 6.4 lbs...omg!  So what I needed to do this whole time was portion control, calorie count, workout, and ditch the alcohol.  I think the biggest thing is cutting out wine.  I have tried losing weight over the past 2 years and have never seen results this fast... ever.  I am so glad to see results so soon because it only gives me motivation to work harder.  I am very happy with the way this morning has turned out.  I am going to drink my coffee and relax, then workout, and then me and the fam are going to go see The Hobbit in 3-D.

Day 5

current weight: 150 lbs.
Motivation: To look and feel great in a bikini this summer....this girl is insanely hot and I will trade bodies with her anytime...or maybe I will just work really hard and we can both look awesome : )  but I do really want that swim suit.
 


Breakfast

2 whole wheat low-fat waffles with 2 tbsps reduced fat peanut butter and a drizzle of honey over each, 1 soy breakfast patty with a drizzle of sugar free syrup on top, sparkling water, and coffee with 2 tbsps sugar free creamer.  This breakfast has a higher calorie content than previous days but I am thinking of bulking up my breakfast and having less calories at night.  We will see how it plays out.

Exercise for the day:

Elliptical (42 mins, 1000 calories burned) & 200 crunches

Does anyone know how difficult it is to do crunches with 2 chocolate labs attacking you?  There are soooo annoying and I love them too much!  Yet another horribly unflattering picture of me....oh well, hopefully not for long!

Lunch

2 venison frittatas, 6 unsalted almonds, unsweetened applesauce with cinnamon & splenda
 
 

Afternoon Snack

(so proud i brought my own movie snacks)
chocolate chip granola bar & pack of raisins
Yeah we posed with the cardboard cut out...so what if we are dorks?  It was a really good movie and so fun in 3-D.  Jon was not pictured because he was the one calling us dorks and taking our pictures.
 

Dinner

Shrimp fried rice with brown rice, egg whites, and veggies
For dessert I had a pear...I love pears.  Even though they have more calories than an apple, I believe that pears kick apples asses in taste.
 
Last snack of the day:  pickle (of course), 1/4 cup Reeses Puff cereal...amazing!  Whoever came up with the chocolate and peanut butter combo is a hero in my eyes, fat free mini popcorn bag, & 45oz. water with lemon.  This puts my calorie count at about 1750 for the day which is okay with me since I burned 1000 : )  Have a great night!  Looking forward to another positive, healthy day!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment