Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 26

Soooooo happy that I do not have to workout today and that I get to spend time with the family!  We are going to have lunch at Panera Bread and go Bowling and then probably have family movie night!  Spending time with the hubby and my baby girl are things I will never take for granted...I love them too much!!!!  Feeling great and feeling happy!  Oh, and I also turned down the opportunity to drink wine last night and if you know me that is a huge deal!!!!  Making excellent, healthy progress.  I love Sunday Funday!

Day 26

Motivation for the day:

Breakfast

1 whole wheat low- fat waffle with 1 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter, 1/2 tsp of honey, and 1/2 a banana, 1 soy breakfast patty with 1/2 tsp bbq sauce and hot sauce, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsps sugar- free creamer, and water

Lunch

Panera bread
1/2 smoked turkey sandwich with lettuce, tomato, onion, and spicy mustard (no cheese, no mayo),
cup of french onion.  the calories were spot on (190)... but the fat content was 9grams but i gotta live sometime right?..., and an apple, and the unsweetened acai berry tea with splenda...total calories for lunch 472
 
 

 Afternoon Snack

2 homemade ginger bread cookies (again made with healthy ingredients...i.e. butterscotch, pudding, splenda), 1 greek yogurt, and 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsps suagr- free creamer

Dinner

6 oz. venison steak, oven roasted brussell sprouts, 1 serv. homemade mashed potatoes with i can't believe it's not butter, 36 oz. water
 
 

 After Dinner Snack

12 oz Merlot & 1 serv (20) pretzels, and water
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment