Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 12

Yay!  Today was weigh in day and I lost .9.  It's not a big loss but it's a loss..and that puts my total weight loss at 7.3 lbs. so far...and it has only been 12 days : )  I am finally back in the 140s!  I weigh in on my wii because I do not have a digital scale and I think that this is the most accurate way to weigh in.  My wii character finally has a normal BMI and no longer tells me I am overweight...so that made me happy.  Since I took a day off yesturday, I have to workout really hard today.  Here's to making good decisions!

Day 12

weight: 149

Motivation for the day:

Strong is SEXY!

Breakfast

1 soy patty, 1 chocolate chip vita top, 1/2 cup pomegranates, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsps sugar- free creamer, water, and a couple pieces of dehydrated fruit

Lunch

2.5 oz. baked chicken, 3 scrabbled eggs with 2 slices fat- free pepperjack, asian pear, bottle of water

Exercise for the day:

Swim (a little over a mile...swam mile in 36 mins), treaded water for 5 minutes without hands, 5 Factor Saturday Workout (50 dumbbell bicep hammer curls with 15 lb dbs., db. tricep extensions, 50 double crunches)

 

 Afternoon Snack

2 sugar- free hard candies, coffee with 2 tbsps sugar- free creamer

Dinner

 venison meatball sub on romaine lettuce w/ reduced- fat mozzarella sprinkled on top, sweet potato chips baked with cinnamon & slenda & I can't believe It's Not Butter, sparkling water
 Dessert:  mini pie made with reduced fat mini graham cracker crust and fat free sufar free pudding (150 calories)
 
After dinner snack:  1.5 oz carrots, 1/2 serv. goldfish, 5 hard candies, sparkling water
 



2 comments:

  1. Congrats! You are doing awesome!
    Keep it up! 6 days...

    ReplyDelete