Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day15

I was just wondering...Is it ever going to stop raining???  It is so difficult to be upbeat and motivated when it is dark and rainy outside all day long.  How many days of rain is this now anyway?...Over it!  Okay, on a better note...I have made it past the 2 week mark.  I no longer crave alcohol or unhealthy food so this is awesome!  Today my gaol is to swim a mile and a half (I am not setting a time requirement for this b/c this is my 1st attempt to really swim that far).  My other goal is to keep my caloric intake to 1600 or below.  Wish me luck!

Day 15

Motivation for the day:

To look like this in my bikini this summer!

Breakfast

2 low- fat whole- wheat waffles (one with 1 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter and a drizzle of honey, & one with I can't Believe It's Not Butter, 1/4 cup sugar- free syrup, & 1/8 cup bluberries), sparkling water, and 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsps sugar- free creamer

Exercise for the day:

Yay I did it!  Swim (1.5 miles, 53 minutes)& 5 Factor Tuesday Workout ...yes, I know it's Wed (60 single- arm db rows on each arm w/ 15 dbs, 60 hamstring db deadlifts w/ 15lb. dbs, 60 db lateral flexion/extension w/ 5lb. dbs)& Jon's Ab Workout

 

 

Mid- Morning Snack

adkins protein bar, dried fruit, & water

Afternoon Snack

non- fat greek yogurt with 1/8 cup blueberries & 1/4 cup strawberries, 2 eggs with 1 slice fat- free cheese, & sparkling water

Dinner

Healthy Nachos Casserole ( made with 1 serv. baked chips, and perfectly portioned black beans, hot salsa, fat- free sour cream, reduced- fat mozzarella, hot sauce, onion, tomato, black olives, jalepenos, & green chilies) and sparkling water
 
 
I still have about 160 calories before i meet my 1600 limit so I will enjoy a snack in a bit.
 

After dinner snack:

100 calorie popcorn, 1 sugar- free twizzler, a pear, & 2 sugar- free hard candies
total calories for the day= 1687 (close enough) yay!
 

 

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment