Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 32

Happy Ground Hog Day everyone!  It looks like Phil didn't see his shadow this morning...yay for early Spring!  I am happy I get to spend the day with my two favorites...we are going to go bowling.  So I am not going to waste my morning on the computer...I have to workout and shower so we can get out of the house.  One more day til Superbowl...GOOOOOOO RAVEENNNNNS!!!!!

Day 32

Motivation for the day:

This is perfect for today because I really don't feel like exercising at all...but no excuses!  Plus, tomorrow is my day off so I just need to do it and get over it!

Breakfast

2 whole wheat low- fat waffles (one with 1 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter, 1 tsp honey, and 1/2 a banana..the other with 2 tbsps sugar- free syrup, i can't believe it's not butter, 1 tbsp blueberries, and one tbsp raspberries), 2 cups of coffee with 3 tbsps total sugar- free creamer and splenda, and sparkling water

Exercise for the day:

5 Factor Saturday Workout (48 db hammer bicep curls with 15 lb dbs, 48 db tricep extensions with 10 lb dbs, 75 double- crunches), Elliptical ( mins,  calories burned)
 

Lunch

 omelet (with 2.5 oz. ground turkey, 3 egg whites, 1 slice fat free pepper jack cheese, 3 sun dried tomatoes, and 3 pepperonchinis), granola bar, an apple, and sparkling water
 
 We had a great time bowling as a family!


 

Afternoon Snack

 2 sugar- free chocolates
 
 

 Dinner

 Shrimp Alfredo  (sauteed shrimp, tomatoes, garlic, and clams in sherry with spices...1 serv whole grain noodles, 1/4 cup light Alfredo sauce)...this meal was sooo good!!! I wish I had taken a picture because it was sooo good but I was starving and forgot... it was only 393 calories...I will be making this meal again and will definitely take a picture next time.
 
 
 

After dinner snack

Asian Pear, 1 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter, 1 (80 cal) greek yogurt mixed with 3/4 cup cereal, 3 sugar- free hard candies, and 2 vodka diet tonics (138 calories a piece)

No comments:

Post a Comment