Day 42
Current weight: 146
Motivation for the day:
Breakfast
1.5 cups Special K Strawberry Chocolatey Cereal with an added tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter and 1/2 cup skim milk, sparkling water, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer & splenda
I finished Jon's Valentine's present ( we said we weren't going to spend a lot of $ so I had to get crafty)...I did use real projections of our profiles...although, I feel like Jon's looks more like him. I titled it "Love Tree".
Exercise for the day:
5 Factor Tuesday Workout (90 single arm db row on each arm with 20 lb db, 90 db stiff- legged dead lifts with 70 lbs, 90 db lateral flexion/extensions with 5 lb dbs...i am not bulking up my love handles and will stick to 5 lb dbs for this exercise)...Let me just say for the record that this week blows...90 reps with high weights is ridiculously hard..my back is killing me from the 90 dead lifts with 70 lbs.
Run (4.5 miles)
Lunch
4 oz. baked chicken with 1 tbsp ketchup, Greek yogurt with 1/2 cup strawberries, an apple, and lots of water
Afternoon Snack
banana and 1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, and water
Dinner
Subway Chopped Chicken Salad with all veggies except olives and fat- free honey mustard dressing
After dinner snack
6 sugar- free hard candies, 100 calorie popcorn, 2 oz. turkey, 1/4 cup granola, and lots of water










No comments:
Post a Comment