Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day 43

I am sooooooooooo sore from yesterday and I am soooo happy that today is my day off.  I have some things to take care of today (dentist apt, and baking treats for my v day loves).  My lower back is screaming due to the dead lifts yesterday...seriously, it is hard for me to bend over at all.  I hope that after taking care of myself today (going to eat a lot of protein and stretch) that I can workout hard tomorrow.  For Valentine's Day I am making homemade Red Velvet Cake Pops and I will be having wine tomorrow night...so I def have to get in a hard workout tomorrow.  Have a good day!

Day 43

Motivation for the day:




















Breakfast

1 serv oatmeal made with water and added 1 banana and 1/2 cup strawberries, 1 big cup of coffee with 3 tbsp sugar- free creamer, and sparkling water


Lunch

4 oz. baked chicken with 1 tbsp bbq sauce, 1 serv (20) pretzels), Greek yogurt, and sparkling water



Afternoon Snack

I nibbled on the desserts I made for tomorrow (not great for the diet I am sure)


Dinner

chipolte crusted talapia filet, roasted brussel sprouts, roasted tomato with 1/4 cup reduced fat cheese, and sparkling water

For dessert I had a mini red velvet cake ball that I made today (also not on the diet).

After dinner snack

homemade Valentine's chex mix that I made (also not on the diet)..Between tonight and tomorrow night I am going to have to work my ass off...oh well, I am enjoying my life.  Sometimes it is fun to break the rules...but I won't feel like it's fun when I punish myself tomorrow with my workout.

I made Jon and Marly cute little apple sandwiches for their lunches ( saw it on Pinterest..its an apple cut in the shape of a heart, peanut butter, mini chocolate chips, and vanilla granola)

No comments:

Post a Comment