Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 33

I hope the RAVENS kick some serious ass tonight!  I can't wait to watch...and I love Beyonce so it should be a fun game to watch.  Today is my day off from exercise so I just get to relax and spend time with my family.  We bought stuff yesterday to make a healthy venison chili for game day.  And my treat will be the small bottle of red wine that we bought for tonight's game.  I hope everyone has a great day.  Sunday Funday is the best!  GOOOOOOO RAVENNNNSSS!

Day 33

Motivation for the day:


Breakfast

1 whole wheat low- fat waffle (with i can't believe it's not butter, 2 tbsps sugar- free syrup, and 1 tbsp blueberries), 1 cup of coffee with 3 tbsps sugar- free creamer, 3/4 cup cereal with 1/2 cup skim milk, 1 soy breakfast patty with hot sauce, and sparkling water
 
I made the waffle and cereal first and then I was still hungry and I had the soy patty.  It looks like a lot of food but due to my extreme portion control my calorie count was still right on track.

Lunch

4 oz. baked chicken with 1 tbsp steak sauce, 2 pickles, 1 Asian pear, 80 cal yogurt, and sparkling flavored water
 
 I have been wanting to do my toenails for a week or so and I got creative!  Go Ravens!


And I did my daughter's nails too!
 

Afternoon Snack

 1 sugar- free chocolate and 1 healthy homemade cinnamon roll (made with applesauce...Jon made them because it's my time of the month and I was on Pinterest pinning all kinds of cinnamon desserts.  They have 65 calories a piece...he is amazing and so are they and I am probably going to have another one later)!
 
 

Dinner

Venison Chili (made with venison, veggies, peppers, and beans)
 
 

After dinner snack

 3 healthy homemade cinnamon buns and 12 oz of Merlot
So, because our dinner portion was a little larger than usual and because I ate 4 cinnabuns today (they are healthy..again 65 calories a piece...but I had 4 and so did Jon..it was a splurge day) I have to WORK MY ASS OFF TOMORROW!!!  SERIOUSLY WORKOUT SOOO HARD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment