Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 35

Good morning!  I woke up with a little bit of a stuffy nose and my throat is a little sore...I hope that I am not getting sick.  I have avoided the flu and the bugs going around this year (knock on wood) so far and I do not want to start getting sick now.  I am excited to workout hard today and then have a day off tomorrow because my body is still very sore from yesterday's workout.  I was very happy that I met all my personal goals yesterday (my caloric intake was less and I met my workout goals of lifting and swimming a mile and a half in under an hour).  Make good choices and enjoy your day!

Day 35

Motivation for the day:

Breakfast

1.5 cups peanut butter toast cereal with 1/2 cup skim milk, 1 soy breakfast patty with hot sauce, sparkling water, and 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer

Exercise for the day:

5 Factor Tuesday Workout (40 single arm db row on each arm with 20 lb dbs, 40 db stiff- legged dead lift with 20 lb dbs, 90 db lateral flexion/extension on each side with 5 lb dbs), 5 pull-ups,  Elliptical ( 41 mins, 1001  calories burned)

Lunch

4 oz. baked chicken, roasted veggies (1/2 cucumber & 1/2 zucchini roasted with i can't believe it's not butter, old bay, and pepper), 80 cal greek yogurt with 1 cup sliced strawberries, splenda, & 2 tbsp granola (AMAZING!), and ice water
 
 
  

Afternoon Snack

1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer and a Pure Protein Bar 
 
 
 

 Dinner

 Subway double chopped chicken salad with all the veggies (ordered it with no dressing and added 4 tbsp Light Ranch when I got home), sparkling flavored water
 
 

After Dinner Snack

80 cal yogurt, 90 cal granola bar, 2 sugar- free chocolates,  2 sugar- free hard candies,  and sparkling water

No comments:

Post a Comment