Day 45
Motivation for the day:
Breakfast
1 serv of oatmeal with cinnamon and splenda, 1.5 cups of coffee with 2.5 tbsp sugar- free creamer, and water
Exercise for the day:
5 Factor Friday Workout (90 seated shoulder press with 20 lb dbs, 90 db pullovers with one 20 lb db, 90 upper- body twists)
So today did not go as I had planned at all. I got through my lifting and ab workouts and was then going to get on the elliptical...during my lifting I kept feeling really sick to my stomach...when I was finally done I actually threw up a little bit. I don't have a fever but I think that the drainage from my nose is causing the sore throat and also caused my nausea. I thought I would feel better after I ate lunch but nope...my stomach is still killing me...so I am skipping my cardio for today (pretty much the last thing I wanted to do after last night's meal...but there is no way I can do it right now). I am going to have to either go without and be shy a cardio day, or do my cardio tomorrow and full workout (lifting and cardio) on Sunday with no day off this weekend...I will just have to see how I feel and go by that. But the only plus side to feeling like shit is that I am not hungry and my caloric intake for the day so far is extremely low.
Lunch
Grilled Chicken Salad (4 oz. grilled chicken, 1 tomato, 4 small carrots, 1/4 cup reduced- fat mozzarella, romaine lettuce, and 3 tbsp fat- free french dressing), 1 serving (20) pretzels, and ice water
Afternoon Snack
No Snack today
Dinner
homemade Greek pizza (on healthy tortilla with lots of veggies, 1/2 cup reduced fat cheese, and 4 oz. extra lean ground turkey), and sparkling water
After Dinner Snack
8 oz merlot (it was left over from v day), 100 calorie popcorn, and 3 sugar- free hard candies
After Dinner Snack
8 oz merlot (it was left over from v day), 100 calorie popcorn, and 3 sugar- free hard candies







No comments:
Post a Comment