Day 38
Motivation for the day:
Breakfast
So breakfast did not really go as I had planned. I was planning on eating something completely different than what I had, but I poured my daughter the bowl of cereal she wanted to try and she wouldn't eat it...so I did because I don't like to waste. So I had 3/4 cup peanut butter toast crunch cereal with 1/2 cup skim, a Greek yogurt with 1 tbsp of granola (which i would not have added if i knew i was going to have cereal), and 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer...I did not take a picture because this morning was a giant shit storm trying to get out of the house, get the kid to school, and clean up after the soaking wet dogs.
Exercise for the day:
5 Factor Friday Workout (40 seated db shoulder presses with 20 lb dbs, 40 db pullovers with one 35 lb db, 90 upper- body twists)
Lunch
4 oz. baked chicken with 1 tbsp bbq sauce, light yogurt with 1 cup sliced strawberries, 1 serv goldfish, and lots of water
Afternoon Snack
1 sugar free chocolate, 3 animal crackers
Dinner
pizza (made on healthy whole wheat low crab no fat tortilla, 1/2 cup fat- free sharp cheddar, lots of veggies, and 4 oz ground turkey), crystal light
40 cal fudge pop and an apple for dessert
After Dinner Snack
100 cal bag of popcorn, banana with 1 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter, 4 sugar- free hard candies, lots of water






No comments:
Post a Comment