Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Day 50

So, I have decided to wait one more day to weigh- in because I feel like I had too much sodium last night and I do not want a disappointment on the scale.  I am really tired from yesterday and I am trying to have coffee and wake the hell up so I can get motivated to work out hard. 50 days already...wow.  I feel great and hopefully others are starting to notice a difference in my body.

Day 50

Motivation for the day:


Breakfast

1 whole wheat low- fat waffle (with 1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, 1 tsp honey, and 1/2 a banana), and 1  Chocolate Vita Top, 1 big cup of coffee with 3 tbsp sugar- free creamer, and water

Exercise for the day:

5 Factor Tuesday Workout...remember I switched days (75 single arm db row with 15 lb dbs, 75 stiff- legged deadlift with 40 lbs, 90 db flexion/extension with 5 lb db), Elliptical ( 53mins, 1300calories burned)

For those of you who check out my blog...Please help my husband & I by donating to St. Jude's.  We are competing in this year's Warrior Dash on May 18th and we are raising money for this event.  Our goal is $600 as a team.  Click on this https://waystohelp.stjude.org/sjVPortal/public/home.do?programId=2252&sectionStyle=section1...go to donate now...find team.  We are Team Metro.  Please help us and help save the lives of children.  













Lunch

vegetarian patty on a plain rice cake with 1 slice fat- free cheese and hot sauce, 1 serv special k rice crackers, 1 asian pear...i was still hungry and i had one of my daughter's ritz/cheese packs (i regret it only because it was 100 calories and very processed and full of sodium...not a big deal though because it made me do more cardio)


Afternoon Snack

Banana & 1 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter, 4 animal crackers, & a protein bar
Do you ever have one of those days where no matter how much you eat you never feel full?  I don't know what's going on with me today...but I am going to wait a few more days to weigh- in...not sure when.

Dinner

steak and veggies with 1 cup mashed potatoes, and crystal light



After Dinner Snack

100 calorie popcorn,  80 calorie Greek yogurt, 1 sugar- free chocolate, and 7 sugar- free hard candies, and water

Today my caloric intake was way higher than usual...for some reason I just couldn't feel satisfied...and again I had way too much sodium.  I am going to make sure my diet is on point tomorrow...that my sodium intake is low...and then weigh- in Friday.

I love this...random I know..but sometimes you just have to laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment