Day 37
Motivation for the day:
Breakfast
3/4 cup peanut butter toast crunch cereal with 1/2 cup skim milk, Greek yogurt with 1/4 cup blueberries, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer and splenda, and sparkling water
Exercise for the day:
5 Factor Thursday Workout (40 db chest press with 20 lb dbs, 40 db lunges with 15 lb dbs, 90 lower- body crunches), P90X YogaX
Lunch
4 oz. baked chicken with 1 tbsp BBQ sauce, 1 Asian pear, 50 cal reduced fat string cheese, 1/2 serv (10) pretzels, and sparkling water
Afternoon Snack
banana with 1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, 1 sugar- free chocolate, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer, and lots of water
Dinner
chipolte salmon filet, roasted asparagus, and sparkling water
40 cal fudge pop for dessert
After dinner snack
100 calorie popcorn with i can't believe it's not butter, splenda, and cinnamon (AMAZING), 1/2 serv (13) special k cracker chips, 1 apple with 1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, 5 sf hard candies
I was going to weigh in tomorrow for my weekly weigh in but have decided to wait until the beginning of next week...(it's that time of the month) and if it says I haven't lost or that I have gained I will be discouraged so I feel it's a better decision to just wait a few days.








No comments:
Post a Comment