Day 55
Motivation for the day:
haha...I just thought that one was funny
Breakfast
1 cup rice cereal mixed with 3/4 cup special k strawberry chocolatey cereal with 1/2 cup skim milk, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer & splenda, and sparkling water (this breakfast is lower in calories than my norm)
Exercise for the day:
5 Factor Monday Workout Level 2 Week 3 (80 db chest flys with 10 lb dbs, 80 db tap swats with 30 lbs, 90 upper- body crunches)
Insanity Asylum Game Day
I forgot how tiring this DVD is..what a great workout!
Lunch
5 oz. baked chicken, 1 serving steamed brussel sprouts, 1 apple, and sparkling water
I wanting something sweet so bad so I had one sugar- free chocolate and a handful of animal crackers.
Afternoon Snack
This is my new idol...her name is Katrina Hogdson and she is one of the trainers on a site called Tone It Up. I think that she is beautiful!!! I am now growing my hair back out so that I can color my hair like her's. She is fit and absolutely beautiful...
Dinner
homemade pizza (extra lean ground turkey, veggies, and fat- free cheese on a 68 calorie tortilla)
After Dinner Snack
plain non- fat greek yogurt, handful of almonds, a handful of popcorn, a rice cake (i caved...i was trying to avoid carbs at night but i was starving), 3 sugar- free hard candies, and lots of water












No comments:
Post a Comment