Saturday, February 9, 2013

Day 39


I woke up this morning feeling pretty good but I am extremely sore from my heavy lifting/ and boot camp workout yesterday.  So, I have decided to switch my days and take today off and workout tomorrow.  I weighed myself this morning and it said that I was still currently 147 lbs.  I am not discouraged because it is still that time of the month for me and I had a lot of sodium last night.  I am going to weigh in again on Tuesday.  Today, I am going to spend some time with the family and run a couple of errands.  Have a good weekend everyone!

Day 39

Motivation for the day:


Breakfast

2 whole wheat low- fat waffles (one with 1 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter and 1 tsp honey, the other with 2 tbsp sugar- free syrup, i can't believe it's not butter, and 1/8 cup blueberries), crystal light, and 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer

Lunch

4 oz baked chicken with hot sauce, 1/2 serv (10) pretzels, 1 grapefruit with splenda, Greek yogurt with 1 tbsp blueberries, and crystal light
  

Afternoon Snack

 Asian Pear & sparkling water
  

Dinner

venison wrap with veggies, peppers, and a sprinkle of fat- free cheese on a healthy tortilla, sweet potato bites baked with imitation butter, splenda, and cinnamon
 
For dessert Jon made these homemade biscuit type things...they are sugar- free and they have are made with imitation flavors..he is a mad scientist in the kitchen these days...they were amazing and I shamefully had 4.  They are orange cream and chocolate and they have 45 calories a piece.  The other nutritional content on them is pretty
amazing too.  He is a genius!
 
 
 
I would feel better about it if I didn't have 4 (I def felt like I over- indulged even though they are 45 calories a piece)...It has become somewhat routine to have our worst nutrition day on Saturdays.  Tonight is movie night and I bought wine.  Hey, you gotta live your life right?  And I figure that if my cheat consists of 180 calories of a sugar- free treat that I could be doing worse...way worse.  Also, I watched Under The Tuscan Sun today and for those of you unfamiliar with the movie, it made me want to enjoy my food and have a great glass of wine.  I have decided it's the next book I want to read.  I hope it doesn't make me want to eat a lot and drink wine everyday.  
 

After Dinner Snack

 20 oz. merlot & 100 calorie bag of popcorn

No comments:

Post a Comment