Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Day 57

There was a 2 hour delay this morning because of fog so I got to spend some time with my favorite little girl. I am not sure yet what I am going to do for my workout today...I know I have to lift but unsure of what I am going to do for cardio.  I will figure it out when I take the little one to school.  Have a great day!

Day 57

Motivation for the day:




Breakfast

2 whole wheat low- fat waffles (one with 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1 tsp honey, & a 1/2 a banana...the other with 2 tbsp sugar- free syrup and a handful of mixed berries), 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer & splenda....we are going to switch to stevia because it's all natural and also all- natural creamer as well...but for now we are going to use the rest of what we have so we don't waste $

Exercise for the day:

5 Factor Workout...today I am doing the Tuesday Workout because I have to switched my days around this week due to a back injury and my plans tomorrow...Wednesday is supposed to be my day off but I am going to clean my grandparents house again tomorrow and it's a long drive so I will workout today and take tomorrow off. (80 db single arm db rows with 15 lb dbs, 80 stiff- legged dead lifts with 40 lbs total, and 90 flexion/extensions with 5 lb db)

 Bike Ride (37 mins, 8.2 miles)















Lunch
salad (mixed greens, 4 oz. baked chicken, a handful of Greek olives, 1 oz. reduced- fat feta cheese, 4 pepperonchinis, and 2 tbsp fat- free raspberry vinaigrette dressing), and sparkling water


Afternoon Snack
no snack...no time


Dinner
5.5 oz salmon, 1/2 cup mashed potatoes, 5 oz. asparagus, and crystal light



After Dinner Snack

100 calorie popcorn, 80 calorie greek yogurt, a handful of almonds, 1 sugar- free chocolate, and 2 sugar- free hard candies...and lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment