Happy Valentine's Day!
You can't be good everyday...and tonight I will enjoy my dinner out, my dessert, and my wine...but today I will work hard so I don't feel quite as bad about it...I hope everyone has a great day with the ones that they love. These are my Valentine's and my favorite people in the world...I love them:
Day 44
Motivation for the day:
Breakfast
1 whole wheat low fat waffle with 1 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter and a tsp of honey, 2 vegetarian sausage links with a drizzle of sugar- free syrup, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer & splenda, and water
I made my daughter a special breakfast and I thought I would share because I thought it was cute...I love her so much!
(She had french toast hearts and sprinkles and heart shaped strawberries)
Exercise for the day:
5 Factor Thursday Workout (90 db chest presses with 20 lb dbs, 90 db lunges with 15 lb dbs, 90 lower- body crunches), Swim (a little over a mile and a quarter, 44 mins)
Lunch
4 oz. baked chicken with 1 tbsp ketchup, 80 cal light yogurt, and apple, water, and 2 Red Velvet Cake balls (think cake pop without the pop)
Afternoon Snack
No Snack today
Dinner
We went to a restaurant called "The Globe" in Berlin. They have great food! This was our cheat meal. Jon and I had the same dinner. We ordered the burger of the day, which was a BBQ Bacon and Pulled Pork Cheeseburger with fries ( oh yea...so terrible for you...and so delicious!)
My love got me beautiful roses and a very pretty silver heart locket engraved with Always & Forever...I love him!
After Dinner Snack
My love got me beautiful roses and a very pretty silver heart locket engraved with Always & Forever...I love him!
1.5 Red Velvet cake balls and 18 oz Merlot
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Now tomorrow it's back to hard work and some serious calorie control.










No comments:
Post a Comment