Yay! And the scales says...147! I lost another 1.3 lbs since my last weigh in. I have officially lost 9 lbs since New Year's. I haven't been under 148 since before I went to beauty school. This was a great way to start my day! Working hard and seeing progress is extremely rewarding. Today I have another tiring day...I have to workout hard and clean the downstairs to my house, which is VERY dirty so I have my work cut out for me. I am really excited about the Superbowl on Sunday. The kids got to dress up for school today so my daughter is completely decked out in her Black & Purple...GO RAVENS!!!!!! Have a great Friday!
Day 31
Motivation for the day:
Breakfast
2 whole wheat low- fat waffles ( 1 with 1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, 1 tsp honey, and 1 banana...and the other with 2 tbsps sugar- free syrup, i can't believe it's not butter, and 2 tbsps blueberries), 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsps sugar- free creamer and splenda, and sparkling water
Exercise for the day:
5 Factor Friday Workout (48 seated db shoulder presses with 20 lb dbs, db pullover with one 35 lb db, 75 upper- body twists), ...today's lifting was really difficult for me...I upped my weight and it was extremely hard!! , Elliptical on resistance level 10 (43 mins, 1015 calories burned)
Lunch
(Sorry I forgot to take a pic....I was starving!)
4 oz. baked chicken, 80 cal greek yogurt with 2 tbsps raspberries, 1 cup light soup (the soup was gross but i ate it anyway because I was starving), 1 sugar- free chocolate, and sparkling water
Afternoon Snack
No Snack today
Dinner
homemade pizza with lots of veggies, 1/4 cup reduced- fat mozzarella, 2 tbsps natural tomato paste..all on a healthy choice low carb fat- free whole- wheat tortilla, with sparkling water
3 sugar- free chocolates for dessert & a cup of decaf coffee with sugar- free creamer & splenda
After dinner snack
So, I didn't realize that by not having my afternoon snack today that I was running off of very little calories. I did my totals after dinner and I was like "no wonder I feel so sore and tired!"....So for my snack after dinner I had: 100 calorie bag of popcorn, 1 pear, 50 calorie reduced- fat string cheese, 1 tbsp of reduced- fat peanut butter covered in splenda (this is amazing by the way), and 3 sugar- free hard candies.








No comments:
Post a Comment