Monday, February 18, 2013

Day 48

I am sooooo sore from yesterday!!!  For those of you that have never attempted a Billy Blank's Bootcamp video...you have no idea...especially doing so after lifting (and I had 90 reps of all my exercises with heavy weights).  I woke up and lifted right away and now I am headed to the pool.  I love these long weekends with my family (no school today)...we are going to go bowling.  Have a great day everyone!

Day 48

Motivation for the day:

Breakfast

soy patty mixed in with egg whites and fat- free cheese, 4 slices turkey bacon, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer, and crystal light

Exercise for the day:

5 Factor Level 2 Week 2 (75 db flys with 15lb dbs and moved to 10 lb dbs, 75 db tap swats with 15 lb dbs, 90 upper- body crunches), Swim (  36 mins, 1 mile)
I was approached by a swim coach at the the pool...he said I have a really great stroke and great speed and he wants me to compete and be a member of this adult swim team.  He is going to email me when/where practices and meets are...I don't know if I am going to do it or not but being approached felt great...I am becoming the athlete that I want to be and it feels awesome!

Lunch

vegetarian patty, 1/2 light Caesar salad, and sparkling water

Afternoon Snack

Protein Bar (180 calories), 3 animal crackers, and lots of water



 I have a new goal for myself....I no longer strive to be THIN....I mean of course I want to be thin and I am on my way...but I want to be an athlete.  I want people to look at me and wonder..."I wonder what that girl does to be in that kind of shape?"...I want a healthy, strong body...:

Dinner

homemade pizza (on low- sodium whole wheat 90 calorie tortilla, with sauteed veggies, turkey pepperoni, and 1 serving of fat- free cheddar)


After Dinner Snack

100 calorie popcorn, asian pear, 1 sugar- free chocolates, 4 sugar- free hard candies, and water

No comments:

Post a Comment