Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day 49

Hello there!  I will be helping my grandparents out by cleaning their house 1x a week and it is an hour away so I swapped my workout days and took today off instead of tomorrow.  I am really tired from cleaning and I was really sore before I started so tonight I am going to sleep like a rock.  I got some great news today and I found out that I am going to be an Aunt again...my brother and his wife are expecting their 1st child and I am so happy for them!  I was really happy that I packed a lunch today because it was a lot easier to eat healthy when I already had it their with me...being prepared is always helpful...Tomorrow is weigh- in day and I hope the scale is nice to me.  I was contacted via email today from the swim coach who wants me to compete...again not sure if I am going to do it, but excited to be asked either way.

Day 49

Motivation for the day:

This is my goal...my dream body..and IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!

Breakfast

1 soy breakfast patty with hot sauce, 1 whole wheat low- fat waffle with 1/2 a banana, 1 tsp honey, and 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer, and ice water

Lunch

4 oz. baked extra lean ground turkey with 1 tbsp BBQ sauce, plain non- fat Greek yogurt, granola bar, and sparkling water

Afternoon Snack

80 calorie reduced- fat string cheese, an apple, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp non- fat creamer, and ice water

Dinner

tortilla crusted talapia filet, 1 cup mashed potatoes, 11 asparagus spears cooked without butter or oil, and crystal light

After Dinner Snack

side salad (lettuce with 1/4 cup fat- free cheese, and 2 tbsp fat- free dressing, 1 chocolate rice cake with 1/2 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter & 1/2 tbsp marshmallow fluff, 3 sugar- free hard candies, and lots of water

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous your day is over. Lol. Way to go ms. Phelps! Headed into the gym for day two of phase 2 aka amazing insanity. Love you! We are going to be stupid hot.

    ReplyDelete