Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 36

Great......I'm sick...my daughter is sick..and I had to cancel a bunch of stuff that I had to do today.  I am glad that it is my day off from working out because I feel terrible and there is no way I would be able to get a good workout.  I really hope that I feel better tomorrow.

Day 36

Motivation for the day:

 
 

Breakfast:

2 whole wheat low -fat waffles (each with 1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, 1 tsp honey, and 1/2 a banana), sparkling flavored water, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer

Lunch

4oz ham, Greek yogurt with 2 tbsp granola, 3/4 cup dry lucky charms, and sparkling water
 
 
 Just kidding..it's my day off and I'm sick but I thought that this was funny.

Afternoon Snack

 1 serv (20) pretzels, hot tea with a dash of honey (I'm sick remember), an Asian Pear, and sparkling water
 

Dinner

 homemade pizza on a whole wheat low carb tortilla (veggies, fat free cheese, and 8 oz. ground turkey)
 

After Dinner Snack

 100 calorie popcorn, granola bar, 1/2 cup blueberries, 2 sugar- free hard candies, and sparkling water


No comments:

Post a Comment