Friday, February 22, 2013

Day 52

Today was weigh in day.  I weighed in at 147, which is a 1 lb. heavier than my last weigh in.  I am trying not to get discouraged.  I know that weight can fluctuate due to simple things like sodium intake..or I could be gaining muscle....my goal is not to just simply be thin..it is to be healthy, strong, and in- shape..I can't help feeling a little disappointed.  This puts me back to the 9 lb mark...so 9 lbs in 52 days...not bad...but I desperately want to be in the 130's...oh well, I just have to keep pushing hard.  Jon and I will be changing our diet on March 1st to get him competition ready.  The after dinner snacks will then really only consist of protein...maybe this is the difference my body is waiting for...we will see.

Day 52

Motivation for the day:

Breakfast

1.5 cups of special k strawberry chocolatey cereal with 1/2 cup skim milk and 1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, 1 huge cup of coffee with 3 tbsp sugar- free creamer, and lots of water

Exercise for the day:

5 Factor Friday Workout (75 seated shoulder presses with 20 lb dbs, 75 db overhead pullovers with one 35 lb db, 90 upper- body twists), Swim (35:32 mins, 1 mile)

So, after I complete this week's 5 Factor Workouts I will have 3 weeks left of this 10 week program (it was 10 weeks instead of 5 because I did 5 weeks of Level 1 and am now in the middle of completing 5 weeks of Level 2).  I will have to decide what workout program I would like to do next.  I have done Billy Blanks Boot camp DVDs, Jillian Michael's, trained a did a marathon program (and I have ran 2 half marathons and 2 full marathons), P90X (2x), Insanity, and Insanity Asylum.  I want to do something that I can incorporate my swimming into. Maybe I will have to take all these programs and make my own.  My husband thinks that I should do Beach Body's Beast Workout Program, which is what is he currently doing.  I don't know if I want to be a BEAST (ha ha)....I will have to find something that works for me...I will have to think about it.



New goal for myself:  to be able to do this by summer time!













Okay, so this is probably one of the worst pictures of me of all time...but I didn't realize I could already do one of these moves....they are not as easy as they look.  I tried to do the other pose as well and nearly killed myself...I will be working on that one.  But I am so excited that I am stronger than I thought...today I am my own inspiration...yay!


Lunch

2.75 oz baked chicken with 1 tbsp bbq sauce, 2 pickles, 1/2 serving (10 pretzels), 1 chocolate rice cake with 1 tbsp fluff and 1 tbsp granola, and water

Afternoon Snack
80 Calorie Greek yogurt with 2 tbsp raspberries and 1 tbsp blueberries and crystal light

Dinner
homemade pizza on a healthy tortilla with roasted veggies, garlic, all natural tomato paste, fat- free cheese, and crystal light

fudge pop (40 calories) for dessert

After Dinner Snack
I did not snack healthy tonight at all.  My husband & I both decided to snack poorly and I will have to pay for it tomorrow while working out.  I had snack mix and a bowl of cereal...just too many carbs for nighttime....and 1 sugar- free candy.  My caloric intake wasn't bad for the day...but no one should eat snack mix and cereal at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment