Saturday, February 16, 2013

Day 46

Good morning everyone!  Today I am taking my daughter to Disney On Ice and then we are going shopping so I switching my days and taking today off.  If I have time later I will hop on the elliptical to make up for my lost cardio day yesterday..but we will have to see if I have time.  Have a great weekend!

Day 46

Motivation for the day:

To look this great in a bikini

Breakfast

1 soy patty with hot sauce, a bowl of oatmeal with a drizzle of honey and a handful of blueberries, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer, and sparkling water

Mid- Morning Snack

granola bar, 3 sugar- free hard candies, sparkling water


Lunch

Panera Bread (1/2 Greek salad, and 1/2 smoked turkey sandwich with no cheese and no mayo..just lettuce, tomato, onion, and spicy mustard), and ice water
The chips and the bread in the back of the picture were not mine.


Afternoon Snack

Starbucks Skinny Iced Vanilla Latte (made with non- fat milk, sugar- free vanilla syrup, and I added Splenda), and more water


Dinner

5 oz. sirloin, 1/2 a light Caesar salad, and homemade mashed potatoes

After Dinner Snack

100 calorie popcorn, an apple with 1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, 2 pickles, 1 sugar- free chocolate, 2 sugar- free hard candies, and lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment