Thursday, February 21, 2013

Day 51

Good morning...I felt tired when I first woke up but I am feeling better.  It is sooooooooooo cold outside...it sucks.  Was thinking of running or swimming but both make me cringe because it's so freezing outside.  I have to do some cleaning and then I will figure out my workout plan for the day.  Have a good day everyone!

Day 51

Motivation for the day:





Breakfast

1 soy patty, oatmeal with cinnamon, splenda, and 1/2 a pack of raisins, 1.5 cups of coffee with 3 tbsp sugar- free creamer & splenda, and ice water

Exercise for the day:

5 Factor Thursday Workout (75 db chest presses with 25 lb dbs, 75 db lunches with 15 lb dbs, 90 lower- body crunches)
35 push-ups, and Billy Blanks Turbo Charged Fat Burner

Lunch

4.25 oz baked chicken with 1 tbsp ketchup, an apple with 1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, 1.5 cups brussel sprouts with salt- free seasoning, and ice water


Afternoon Snack
no snack today

Dinner
Subway Chopped Chicken Salad with fat- free dressing, 1/2 a banana with 1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, and ice water
For dessert I had a non- fat Greek yogurt with 1/2 a serving of cereal on top.

After Dinner Snack
1 cup of instant decaf coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer, a pear, 7 sugar- free hard candies, and lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment