Sunday, February 10, 2013

Day 40

I woke up feeling a little more tired and a little more dehydrated than usual (16 oz of wine last night might have been the cause ; ) ).  After eating breakfast I feel much better and I am ready to workout hard today to burn off that wine.  No plans for today....just workout and relax.  Have a nice Sunday.

Day 40

Motivation for the day:

These abs!
This is my husband and these are not even current photos.  He is training for his first fitness competition in April and we are in this together.  But if he looks like this...it gives me motivation to get my shit together.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Breakfast

3/4 cup cereal with 1/2 cup skim milk, 1 soy patty with 1 tsp hot sauce, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer, and sparkling water

Exercise for the day:

5 Factor Saturday Workout...i know it's Sunday but I switched my days (40 db hammer curls with 20 lb dbs, 40 db tricep extensions with 15lb dbs, 90 double- crunches), Swim ( 33:54 mins, 1  and a 8th miles)
 I feel like I am looking better.  I hope the scale reflects this when I weigh- in this week...Yes, I still have goggle marks.

Lunch

4 oz. baked chicken with 2 tsp hot sauce, 1/2 serv goldfish, 1/2 serv special k cracker chips, an Asian pear, and a homemade biscuit (45 calories), and sparkling water

Afternoon Snack

1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer, 2 sugar- free chocolates, and a granola bar..and water of course 

Dinner

4 oz venison, 1/2 cup homemade mashed potatoes, roasted brussel sprouts, 9 oz Merlot, and sparkling water
 

After Dinner Snack

100 calorie popcorn, apple, 5 sugar- free hard candies, water

No comments:

Post a Comment