Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day 53

Good morning everyone!  After last night's snacks I have to work my ass off today.  Our favorite Mexican restaurant has moved locations and is in our neighborhood....so we have decided to have a cheat meal before we start this crazy strict pre- competition (he's competing I'm not) diet.  I decided to join him in his diet changes to help support him and help change myself.  We are going to go for lunch and then go bowling.   I have decided that even though I restrict my calories and my fat...that my diet needs some serious work.  I am going to start eating less carbs and a lot more lean protein...I have to get away from processed carbs.  So, after this weekend...I am cleaning up my act and getting more strict...but today I simply have to work hard as sh*t to try to make up for last night's snacks and today's lunch.  Have a great weekend everyone!

Day 53

Motivation for the day:

Breakfast
bowl of special k strawberry chocolatey cereal with 1/2 cup skim milk and 1 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer, and crystal light
Unfortunately, this is one of the breakfast meals that I will be taking away...or at least making healthier...I should have had only 1 serving of cereal but I had 2 and it is unnecessary to add peanut butter...but it is amazingly delicious....so I will enjoy it for today.

Exercise for the day:

5 Factor Saturday Workout (75 db hammer bicep curls with 15 lb dbs, 75 db tricep extensions with 10 lb dbs, 90 double- crunches), P90X Plyometrics (I have not done this DVD in a while and I am a little intimidated...if I remember correctly, it's really really hard....and that is the reason I chose to do this workout today.





Wow I forgot how tough P90X Plyo can be...it's 58 minutes.  I am in better shape than I have been in the past because I didn't have to stop the DVD and was able to do all the reps of the exercises..however, it was long and tough...and super tiring.  I am glad tomorrow is my day off...my body will need it.


Lunch

I ordered the Chicken Fajitas lunch portion..it came with rice and re fried beans.  I did not eat the tortillas that came with my meal because I wanted to eat chips.  I had one beer and one diet coke, chips with salsa and whatever the other dip  is that they have there.  It was an amazing cheat meal...then we went bowling.  Now back to healthy eating.



Progress pictures:
Yes I have boob sweat...I just got done working out and it was rough.






Afternoon Snack
coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer & splenda


Dinner
stuffed pablano peppers with ground chicken and veggies



After Dinner Snack

100 calorie popcorn, 80 calorie greek yogurt with a handful of berries, 7 sugar- free hard candies, and water

1 comment:

  1. Check out www.heandsheeatclean.com young couple, like us who have transformed by eating clean. I swear eating clean has completely changed me. And for the first time I don't feel like I'm missing out at all. I have had only one serving of pasta or bread in over a month. Quinoa is the only non veggie carb I eat.

    ReplyDelete