Saturday, April 20, 2013

109

Day 109

Motivation for the day:

To have a nice ass!


Breakfast:  

1 cup high protein cereal with 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk and 1.5 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer & splenda, and water

Exercise for the day: 

Day off...

Open house today...will not be home

  Lunch: 

Yep I have completely cheated on my diet this weekend...we went to Applebees and I had a chicken finger basket with fries and a long island iced tea....I'm not going to lie...it was AMAZING!

 Afternoon Snack:  

8 oz Merlot

Dinner: 

steamed green beans and talapia, 8 oz. Merlot, and sparkling water

 After Dinner Snack:

100 calorie bag of popcorn, 3 sugar- free hard candies, and lots of water

So, between the alcohol and the fried food today ...I definitely need to get my shit together.  It was really nice to relax after such a crazy week...but now I have to get back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment