Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 99

I woke up this morning feeling fantastic because yesterday I switched out my closet (my closet is really small so I switch out my clothes seasonally).  When I got my summer clothes out I found my old pair of jeans...they were my "goal jeans".  For the longest time I had them hanging in my room as motivation so that one day I fit into them again.  I finally got discouraged and when I put my summer clothes away last fall I put these jeans in with them.  I stumbled upon them last night and wanted to see how they fit now...omg they are baggy!  I never thought that these jeans would be baggy on me.  I have had them for years and they were always tight before until they didn't fit at all.  These jeans are a 6 and they don't stretch at all.  They are very form fitting, well they were before : )  This makes me so happy because I did not take my measurements when I started this process and going by the scale does not always prove to be the best method because muscle weighs more than fat...and I have built a lot of muscle.  I am just so excited...so now at a size 6 my new goal is to be a 4...have a good day...work hard and eat right!!!

Day 99

Motivation for the day:

To look like this chick!!!

Breakfast:  

1 cup high protein cereal with 1/2 cup skim milk and 1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer & splenda, and sparkling water

Exercise for the day:  

Body by Metro Day 18
Back/Biceps
         Body Beast Build Back & Biceps DVD
                            
 








X- Train
        (8 rounds as fast as you can)
        25 walking lunges
        25 knee jumps
        sprint 1/8th of a mile
This took me 13:53...shaved 15 secs off my previous time!



Abs
       Beast Abs


Lunch:  

4 oz ground turkey with hot sauce, 80 calorie non- fat Greek yogurt with 1 oz blueberries, and sparkling water

Afternoon Snack: 

protein bar, and sparkling water

 Dinner:  

plain instant oatmeal made with water and added 1 scoop vanilla whey protein, splenda, and a squirt of sugar- free syrup, and sparkling water to drink....this dinner was disgusting and I literally had to force it down.  I wasn't in the mood for meat but I needed protein so I thought that this was a great idea..not so much...all I could taste was the protein powder...I love oatmeal and this ruined the oatmeal.  I should have had a protein shake and then oatmeal separately....you have been warned...super gross!

Progress pics...Jon says I look good and I thought so too until I saw these pics...I think I still look fat...oh well, I'm working on it.  I am literally working my ass off so it would be nice to look as great as I feel.



After Dinner Snack:

a few pepperonchinis and 3 roasted tomatoes with 1/4 cup reduced- fat mozzarella on top, lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment