Thursday, April 11, 2013

WOW 100 Days already!

Weight: 141 lbs


I cannot believe that it has been 100 days already!  Although, I am not %100 happy with the way my body looks, I am happy about how strong and healthy I have become.  I have lost 15 lbs in the past 100 days and I am very proud of that.  I hope to reach my new goal, 135 lbs by May 31st and to be in a clothing size 4 by the end of June.  I have a lot to do today...I have to bleach my fence and paint my fence, arbor, and decks.  Thank god it is nice outside...so while I am working on the house I will also be working on my tan.  Today is my rest day from exercise and I will workout tomorrow morning before we go out of town.  I will not be able to blog while I am gone.  I am going to pack my running clothes and probably just run Saturday and Sunday and do some abdominal exercises.  I will update my blog when I get back.  We are going out of town for my husband's 1st fitness competition...I will put pics up when U return.  Enjoy the weather everyone and Happy 100 days of healthy living to ME!

Day 100

Motivation for the day:

This is hilarious!!!!!
To have this body!!!

Breakfast

1 cup high protein cereal with 1/2 cup skim milk and 1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer & splenda, and sparkling water

Exercise for the day:

Rest Day
I don't know what kind of rest day involves heavy yard work all day....I feel like I just lost 10 lbs sweating and working my ass off out there.

Lunch:  

80 calorie non- fat Greek yogurt, granola bar, 4 oz. ground turkey with 2 tbsp salsa, and sparkling water


Afternoon Snack:  

1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter

Dinner:  

6 slices turkey bacon, 1 string cheese, 80 calorie non- fat Greek yogurt with 1/4 cup high protein granola, and crystal light



After Dinner Snack:

cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer & splenda


No comments:

Post a Comment