Day 118
Motivation for the day:
hahaha
Meal 1 (8am)
1/3 cup oatmeal, 2 oz. sirloin, 1 cup of black coffee with stevia, and lots of water
Meal 2
2 oz extra lean ground turkey, a banana, and lots of water
Exercise for the day:
Day off
Meal 3
2 oz sirloin, 3.5 oz plain baked potato, and lots of water
Meal 4
2 oz baked chicken breast (i put vinegar on it), steamed asparagus, 1 tbsp all natural low- sodium peanut butter, 1 cup decaf black coffee, and lots of water
Meal 5
2 oz sirloin, 3.5 oz baked potato with vinegar, and water
Meal 6
2 oz extra lean ground turkey with 1 tbsp all natural tomato paste, 1 tomato with salt/pepper/garlic, and water
Meal 7
protein shake made with why protein and unsweetened almond milk, and lots of water
So I never realized how much water I actually consume...yesterday I consumed 128 oz of water....I have gotten to the point where it's all I drink (other than my one cup of coffee in the morning) and I am just blown away by how much I consume...no wonder I always have to pee : ) .....well, I am glad because it's good for me.











No comments:
Post a Comment