Monday, April 8, 2013

Day 97

Hellllll yeahhhhhhh!!!!  I weighed- in and I lost 2 more lbs.  This puts me at 142 lbs.  I'm so close to being in the 130's I can taste it.  I have decided that I am going to start a competition diet.  I am going to go to a book store and figure out exactly which book/plan that I want to follow.  I think that this will be exactly what I need to lead into the summer.  I am still feeling a little under the weather (it might be allergies I am not sure).  But today I have to get back on track regardless of how I am feeling.  I cannot and will not take 3 days off exercise in a row.  I enjoy working hard and it makes me feel good about myself.  I am getting so excited about Jon's fitness competition...he has been working so hard and I hope that he does well.  I have been spray tanning him at home and it is so fun!  Have a great day everyone...it is absolutely beautiful out.  Maybe I will take some Claritin and just see if that helps make me feel better.

142 lbs.

Day 97

Motivation for the day:

                                                                   To look like this!

Jon's getting ready for his competition..after 2nd spray tan...so funny!

Breakfast:  

1 cup high protein cereal with 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk and 1 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer & splenda, and sparkling water

 Exercise for the day: 

Body by Metro day 16

Legs (no more than 45- 60 secs between sets)
         squats with barbell 15 reps x 4 sets (SUMO)  60 lbs used 
         squats with barbell 15 reps x 4 sets (Standard squat)  60 lbs used
         walking dumbbell lunges 25 reps x 4 sets (25 short, 25 long, 25 short, 25 long) used 15 lb dbs
         straight leg dead lifts 12 reps x 8 sets 60 lbs used
        dumbbell weighted step- ups 12 reps x 6 sets 15 lb dbs used
        calf raises 100 reps per leg (no weight used)

Swim Sprints
         25 mins
                                                 

        

  Lunch:  

salad (with 6 oz grilled steamed shrimp, lettuce with some carrots, cucumbers and 1/2 a tomato, 1 tbsp light dressing), an apple, 80 calorie non- fat Greek yogurt, and sparkling water

 Afternoon Snack: 

An Oh Yeah! Bar and sparkling water

 Dinner: 

5 oz baked chicken with 2 tbsp salsa, 1 serving raw broccoli and 1 serving raw cauliflower with 2 tbsp fat- free veggie ranch dip, 1 home brew beer, and sparkling water

 After Dinner Snack:

100 calorie popcorn and 2 sugar- free chocolates






No comments:

Post a Comment