Monday, April 22, 2013

Day 111

Day 111

Motivation for the day:

To have an amazing body!

Breakfast:  

1 cup high protein cereal with 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk and 1.5 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer & splenda, and lots of water (yes, I am obsessed with this breakfast now and have it almost every day...it's so good.  Special K Protein cereal...amazing!)

Exercise for the day: 


ended up with a situation today that i could not have fore -casted....not going to be able to do Body by Metro Workout as planned...maybe I can hop on the elliptical later if I have time.

 Lunch: 

80 calorie non- fat Greek yogurt, an Asian pear, 5 oz baked chicken, 2 pickles, and flavored sparkling water

 Afternoon Snack:  

4 oz ham & flavored sparkling water

Dinner:  

chicken pasta (5 oz baked chicken with 2 oz whole wheat noodles and sauteed garlic and tomatoes and onions), and sparkling water

After Dinner Snack:

100 calorie popcorn and water

No comments:

Post a Comment