Friday, April 19, 2013

Day 108

Good morning everyone!!!  I am soooooooo exhausted!!! ...getting this house ready for Open House tomorrow is killing me.  Today, I have to clean my entire house until it is spotless and wash all my rugs...I have decided not to start my Body by Metro workouts again until Monday..because they are soo long and I do not have the time or energy.  So today I will just go for a run and do some push- ups and some abdominal exercises.  I can't wait for this weekend to be over....so so so so tired!  I would say TGIF but I will not be relaxed until Sunday night.....wish us luck!

Day 108

Motivation for the day:

Goal!

Breakfast:

1 cup high protein cereal with 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk and 1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer & splenda, and lots of water

  Exercise for the day: 

30 minute run, abdominal exercises, 50 push- ups, and 50 bench dips







Lunch:  

6 oz baked chicken with 1 tbsp A-1 sauce, 80 calorie non- fat Greek yogurt with 1/4 cup high protein granola, and sparkling water


Afternoon Snack:  

no snack

Dinner:  

cheat meal (2 chicken tacos, 1 chili relleno, chips & salsa, and beer)

After Dinner Snack:

8 oz Merlot

after a very long week it was nice to enjoy a great meal and have a drink without feeling bad...after cleaning the entire house for 5.5 hours I went outside and helped my husband sod our yard for 3 hours....it looks amazing and I'm pretty sure I burned a bi -gillion calories yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment