Thursday, April 18, 2013

Day 107


Day 107

Motivation for the day:




Breakfast

2 whole wheat low- fat waffles (one with 1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, 1 tsp honey, and 1/2 a banana...the other with i can't believe it's not butter and 1 tbsp sugar- free syrup), 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer & spleanda, and lots of water


Exercise for the day: 

1 mile run carrying 55 lbs

This workout was random and not on my workout plan...but with my house on the market, and painting another entire part of my house today and then having another showing this evening..time was tight...so I strapped my 6 year old to my back and ran a mile....not as easy as it sounds and I still would have rather ran longer or done my Body by Metro workout for the day...but I swear I don't have time for anything right now....ahhh!

Lunch

6 oz sirloin, vanilla non- fat Greek yogurt, and sparkling water

Afternoon Snack

protein bar & water

Dinner

Subway Double Chopped chicken salad with fat- free honey mustard dressing and sparkling water

After Dinner Snack:

1 cup high protein cereal with 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk and 1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter...lots of water



No comments:

Post a Comment