Sunday, April 7, 2013

Day 96

So, my first day back at work was actually a success...everything ran smoothly and all my clients were happy and I made great $...so all-in-all a great day...However, I don't know if it's because I was so stressed about going back to work or what but last night before bed I felt shitty.  I woke up this morning and I am achy all over and I have the sorest throat.  I haven't been sick at all this year and I really was hoping I could avoid it...it really messes with my workouts when I feel miserable and depleted.  I am going to enjoy some nice hot oatmeal and have some coffee and I am hoping that I will feel better so that I can do my workout today.  If I am unable to I will really have to watch my nutrition for the day )even more carefully than usual).  I hope everyone has a great Sunday...I really want to feel better : (

Day 96

Motivation for the day:

Breakfast:  

plain instant oatmeal made with water with a dash of honey, 80 calorie Greek yogurt, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer & splenda, and sparkling water


Exercise for the day:  

Listening to my body and taking a unplanned day off.  I feel so achy and tired all over and my throat hurts so bad...uggghhh being sick blows!  I am hoping to wake up and feel better tomorrow and get on with my regular schedule.

Lunch:  

protein bar, protein shake made with 1 cup unsweetened almond milk and 1 scoop vanilla whey protein, and  sparkling water
I had a small cheat after lunch...2 oz of a chocolate peanut butter egg (so much for being super strict on my diet today..but it was only 2 oz....I'm glad I weighed it instead of eating the entire 7 oz egg)

Afternoon Snack:  

no snack today

Dinner:  

6 oz steak, 1 cup steamed brussel sprouts, 1 cup steamed cauliflower, and sparkling water

After Dinner Snack:

1 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter & 2 home brew beers 

No comments:

Post a Comment