Day 106
Motivation for the day:
I need this today....
I want these arms!
Breakfast:
1 cup high protein cereal with 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk and 1.5 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer & splenda, and sparkling water
Exercise for the day:
Day off
...I had every intent on doing this crazy workout for today but I completely underestimated the amount of time and energy that I would need to paint my entire fence, arbor, and both decks...exhausting!!! And my back is killing me! I will do my Body by Metro workout Day 22 tomorrow....I do know that I did burn lots of calories out there today..and my yard looks awesome so it was a very productive day!
...I had every intent on doing this crazy workout for today but I completely underestimated the amount of time and energy that I would need to paint my entire fence, arbor, and both decks...exhausting!!! And my back is killing me! I will do my Body by Metro workout Day 22 tomorrow....I do know that I did burn lots of calories out there today..and my yard looks awesome so it was a very productive day!
Lunch:
protein bar and sparkling water
Afternoon Snack:
granola bar, 1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, 14 slices pepperoni, and water
Dinner:
6 oz sirloin and a couple of thinly sliced sweet potatoes some burnt and i had to throw them away), sparkling water
For dessert I had 4 tbsp ice cream
After Dinner Snack:
Asian pear, 2 oz, Cabernet, 3 oz baked chicken, and lots of water






No comments:
Post a Comment