Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Day 98

Good morning everyone!  Today is another beautiful day...I just hope my allergies will calm down so I can fully enjoy it.  I am so happy to say that since I started this blog I have lost 14 lbs and I have lost a total of 23 lbs since I started trying to get back into shape at the end of 2011.  I will be unable to reach my goal of 135 lbs by this weekend..which stinks because I don't get to go shopping (my hubby and I made a deal and I didn't hit the mark).  But I am glad that I am losing regardless.  The new goal is to be 135 lbs by May 31st...it is so difficult because I have put on so much muscle and the smaller I get the harder it is to drop weight.  Starting the competition diet after this weekend should have a major impact on my weight loss so I feel confident that I will be able to meet my goals.  I think I am going to have to say a final farewell to peanut butter and coffee creamer after this week : (  Oh well, small sacrifices for a hot body (well, I hope it will be hot anyway).  Have a great day everyone!

Day 98

Motivation for the day:

Breakfast:

1 cup high protein cereal with 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk with 1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer & splenda, and sparkling water

  Exercise for the day:  

Body by Metro Day 17
Chest/Triceps
          Body Beast Chest/Tricep Build DVD (I used heavier weights this time)

                                      
Abs
     Maximum amount of reps possible of lower ab exercises from the book Abs For Life:  The No. 1 Solution
X- Train (as many rounds as you can in 10 mins)
          15 burpees
          15  squats
          5 jumping pull- ups
burpee
squat

jumping pull- ups
I was so excited that this time I did 6.5 rounds; last time I only made it 5.
     

Lunch:  

granola bar, an apple, and sparkling water

Afternoon Snack:  

 protein bar, 1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, and lots of water

Dinner: 

4.5 oz baked chicken, 2 vegetarian patties, 2 vegetarian sausage links with hot sauce, and sparkling water

 After Dinner Snack

80 calorie non- fat Greek yogurt with 1/4 cup high protein granola, 2 sugar- free chocolates, 2 sugar- free mints, and lots of water




No comments:

Post a Comment