Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Day 105

It sickens me that we as a country are dealing with another disaster.  Why would anyone bomb a marathon???  These people are simply participating in an event to better themselves and celebrate their bodies and their health.  I have completed 2 marathons and I cannot imagine the utter chaos and devastation that went on yesterday in Boston.  It is incredible that after completing 26.2 miles that some of the runners were helping out....helping saving the lives of others.  I did not know anyone running in this particular marathon but my thought and prayers go out to the runners, the spectators, and the city of Boston.  What in the hell is happening to our country?

Yesterday was completely exhausting!!!  In between working out and getting through the daunting task of laundry and dishes and unpacking from being out of town, we repainted our dining room and our fence outside...this takes hours upon hours.  When I hit the sheets last night I literally collapsed.  There are going to be a lot of days like this to come with all the work we have to do around here.  At least I am burning extra calories working out in the yard.

Day 105

Motivation for the day:


So funny!!!!

Breakfast: 

1 cup high protein cereal with 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk and 1.5 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer & splenda, and sparkling water

 Exercise for the day: 

Body by Metro Day 21
Abs
     P 90 x Ab Ripper X
   
Swim 1 mile
    (34:30 mins)


 Lunch: 

bowl of vegetable soup, 80 calorie non- fat Greek yogurt, and sparkling water

 Afternoon Snack:  

mini BLT (1 slice whole wheat bread, 1 tbsp light miracle whip, 1/2 a tomato, and 3 slices low- sodium turkey bacon), 1 pretzel, sparkling water, and 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer & splenda

Dinner: 

5.5 oz baked chicken with 2 tbsp BBQ sauce and 1/4 cup reduced- fat mozzarella, lettuce with 2 tbsp light dressing, and sparkling water

 After Dinner Snack:

100 calorie popcorn and 8 oz Cabernet

No comments:

Post a Comment