Saturday, April 6, 2013

Day 95

Today is my first day back at work...ahhhhhh!  Pretty nervous...it's been a while.  Thank god today is a rest day as far as exercise goes because I am sure I will be exhausted when I get back home.  Can't wait for Sunday to come and this day to be over with.

Day 95

Motivation for the day:


Breakfast:  

3/4 cup high protein cereal with 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk and 1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, 1 vegetarian breakfast patty with hot sauce, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer & splenda, and sparkling water

Lunch:  

protein bar, Asian pear, string cheese, and sparkling water

Exercise for the day: 

Day Off


 Afternoon Snack:  

peanut butter crackers

Dinner:  

homemade pizza on healthy whole grain low carb tortilla with 1/4 cup reduced fat cheese, 4.5 oz ground chicken, and lots of veggies


After Dinner Snack:

1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, 80 calorie non- fat Greek yogurt with 1/4 cup natural granola

No comments:

Post a Comment