Thursday, April 4, 2013

Day 93

My run yesterday felt absolutely amazing!  It was so nice outside and despite my legs being sore from the day before, my endurance is way up.  I ran 4.5 miles and never felt tired...this is definitely progress...even though I haven't weighed myself since before going out of town I know with %100 certainty that I am getting into better shape.  Something else that was amazing that I forgot to mention....I put on some boots last week that I hadn't worn since October...when I used to wear them I could barely get them zipped up over my calfs and I hated this..but when I put them on the other day there was at least and inch and a half gap on each one...yay no more fat calfs...well, I'm working on it anyway and that's definitely progress.  My husband has inspired me yet again..I am thinking of doing a competition diet....No, I AM NOT COMPETING and WILL NOT be competing in a bikini fitness competition...ever....but, I am thinking of trying one of their super strict diets...it will be for like 8- 9 weeks of torture but I want to see how great I can get my body to look for this summer.  We will see...I have to do some research before I commit to this.  Have a great day everyone!

Day 93

Motivation for the day:


Breakfast:  

3/4 cup high protein cereal with 1/2 unsweetened almond milk and 1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, 1 vegetarian breakfast patty with hot sauce, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer & splenda, and crystal light

Exercise for the day:   

Body by Metro Day 14
Shoulders
          Shoulder Press (15 reps x 4 sets using 20 lb dbs)
          side lateral raises (15 reps x 6 sets using 5 lb dbs)
          front dumbbell hammer raises (15 reps x 6 sets using 10 lb dbs)
          lying dumbbell raises (15 reps x 6 sets using 10 lb dbs)
Swim
         1 mile (31:45...the fastest mile yet yay!)


Abs
        Body Beast DVD (Beast Abs)

                                                          

I literally feel like I should look like Kate Moss after these workouts....the lifting was hard because I used heavier weights this time around and then ...the swimming was so hard afterwards.
          


Lunch:  

3 hard boiled eggs, 4 slices turkey bacon, Asian pear, and sparkling water

Afternoon Snack:  

protein bar, cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer & splenda, and sparkling water

Dinner:  

4 oz grilled chicken with 1 tbsp light Italian dressing, 80 calorie Greek yogurt, and sparkling water

After Dinner Snack:

100 calorie popcorn, 1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, 3 sugar- free hard candies, and lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment