Day 117
Motivation for the day:
To have great legs!
Breakfast
1 cup cereal, 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1.5 tbsp all- natural peanut butter, and 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer & splenda
Exercise for the day:
2.5 mile run, ab exercises, and arms with resistance bands
Lunch:
turkey sandwich on whole wheat (with lettuce, 1 slice fat free cheese, 2 oz turkey, 3 slices turkey bacon, and 1 tbsp light ranch), 80 calorie non- fat Greek yogurt, and sparkling water
Afternoon Snack:
1 tbsp all natural peanut butter
Dinner:
salad and 1/2 a thin crust chicken BBQ pizza, and sparkling water
After Dinner Snack:
Cabernet
So, yes this weekend was not great in the diet department...however, I went grocery shopping today and did a lot of food prep for the week. I will be starting my "CLEAN" diet tomorrow and I am very excited! I can't wait to see how this next level of dieting really improves my health. Not only am I doing a "CLEAN" diet but this diet program is designed by a trainer who trains females for fitness competitions....it's going to really really difficult...but I am ready for a new challenge and to see my body progress....so yes I am allowing myself to have wine again tonight.
Food prep (protein) for the week....chicken breasts, extra lean ground turkey, and sirloin.
So, yes this weekend was not great in the diet department...however, I went grocery shopping today and did a lot of food prep for the week. I will be starting my "CLEAN" diet tomorrow and I am very excited! I can't wait to see how this next level of dieting really improves my health. Not only am I doing a "CLEAN" diet but this diet program is designed by a trainer who trains females for fitness competitions....it's going to really really difficult...but I am ready for a new challenge and to see my body progress....so yes I am allowing myself to have wine again tonight.
Food prep (protein) for the week....chicken breasts, extra lean ground turkey, and sirloin.










Yay! I can't wait to see how this helps you achieve your goals. Can you send me the plan you're using? Love you!
ReplyDeletei am using a plan created by Joe Minucci..he has a book out called how to win a bikini competition in 12 weeks. i am using the diet and the fitness plan. i have no intentions of competing but i really want to see how far i can go with my body..and i want to drop this last 20 lbs desperately...i'm excited too! Love you and can't wait to see you this weekend xo
ReplyDelete