Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day 2

Last night was the first night I can remember not having wine before bed.  I didn't fall asleep until 4:30am and woke up with a sore jaw...I believe I was grinding my teeth.  Wow, the negative effects of alcohol.  So hopefully tonight will be better...maybe I will take some melatonin just to ensure that I sleep because I look like I have been hit by a truck.  Started off the day with a  healthy breakfast and I am going to hit the pool in a little bit to swim some laps.

Day 2

Motivation for the day:
 

Breakfast

1cup special K red berries, 1/2 cup skim milk, banana, sparkling water
coffe with 2 tbsps sugar free creamer

Lunch

mini sandwiches made with 1 oz ham, 1 reduced fat string cheese split, and 2 pickles
1 apple with 2 tbsps reduced fat peanut butter, 32 oz. water
 

Exercise of the Day:

Swam 1 mile (70 single laps, 49 mins)

So I admit that this is one of the worst pictures taken of me of all time and yet I still put it on here...but I also put my actual weight on here and this is not about being pretty, it's about being healthy...and I just worked my ass off in a pool so give me a break!

Afternoon Snack

1oz turkey jerky, 6 greek olives, 1 cucumber with 2 tbsps fat free ranch veggie dip, sparkling water
 

Dinner

I honestly was starving and forgot to take a picture until after I licked my plate clean
Almond Crusted Flounder Filet, roasted brussel sprouts in 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, roasted tomato with 1 tbsp reduced fat feta crumbled on top...trust me it was delicious!

 
Got hungry and had a snack about 2 hours after dinner and opted for a reduced fat string cheese and a pickle.
 
 



2 comments:

  1. I like your goggles!
    Day two of insanity at our house ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate those goggles and u know I look like a dork but who cares : )...I am proud of you. Insanity sucks but it definately produces results...get ur sexy wedding ready ass to it! love you good luck you guys xo

    ReplyDelete