Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 3

I woke up this morning feeling great!  I realize I need to cut back on the sodium (why am I so pickle crazy?....and no I am not pregnant).  So today my plan is to stay on track and eat fresh foods.  Going to workout later after my doctor gives me the go ahead ( I had 2 veins removed from my leg 2 weeks ago and wasn't supposed to do anything strenous on my legs for 2 weeks.  I really want to workout on the elliptical so I am hoping everything is a go.

Day 3

Breakfast

Sparkiling water, low sugar oatmeal with 1/4 cup blueberries,& 1/2 cup strawberries
coffee with 2 tbsps sugar free creamer

Lunch

Panera Bread 1/2 smoked turkey sandwich with veggies and spicy mustard, 1/2 greek salad, water...and saved apple for a later time
After lunch sweet tooth problem solver
Yay my doctor gave me the okay to exercise like normal so I am going to get on the ellptical!
 
If this picture doesn't make you wanna workout then I got nothing for you...but I am gonna go burn some fat!

 Exercise for the day:

Elliptical (30 mins, resistance level 10, 753 cal burned)

So now I am in the negative about  178 calories which is great because I still have an afternoon snack and a healthy dinner to eat.  Maybe there is something to eating really healthy and staying hydrated because that workout felt amazing and I had a lot of energy the whole time.  Yay!  Now I gotta take a quick shower so I can pick Mar up from school.

Afternoon Snack

3.5 oz baked chicken with 1 tbsp ketchup, sparkling water, and okay I folded a pickle, and an apple
This makes me calorie count even for the day so I am running on zero and can't wait to have a delicious, nutrious dinner with the hubby
 

Dinner

chipolte encrusted salmon filet, roasted tomato with 1 stick reduced fat string cheese on top, frozen veggie mix, 36oz. sparkling water
 
 

 



2 comments:

  1. food lion has them pre-made in a bunch of different flavors...they are healthy and amazing. located in your fresh seafood dept. love u

    ReplyDelete