Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day 56

I am incredibly sore and lacking in the motivation department today.  I am going to have some coffee and get my shit together...today I have to lift and swim.  I hope everyone has a great day!

Day 56

Motivation for the day:

Thinking about summer and getting bikini ready.

Breakfast

1 cup rice cereal with 1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, splenda, and 2 tsp mini chocolate chips, and 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer

I am thinking of doing a cleanse for a day or two and then eating less processed foods (certain cereals, splenda, sugar- free chocolates etc...) anyone know any good cleanses?

Exercise for the day:

5 Factor Saturday Workout....I am doing the Saturday Workout today and am switching up my week because I have done something to my back.  I was supposed to have deadlifts today but that is the worst idea ever...so I am doing what I think is best for my body and switching things around (80 bicep hammer curls with 15 lb dbs, 80 tricep extensions with 10 lb dbs, 90 double- crunches)


Swim 1 mile

Lunch
5 oz. baked chicken, a handful of almonds,an asian pear, and sparkling water


Afternoon Snack
2 oz. of turkey

Dinner
2 roasted tomatoes with 1/4 cup reduced- fat mozzarella, 4 oz. steak, 1/2 cup mashed potatoes, and sparkling water

For dessert immediately following dinner I had a 40 calorie fudge pop and 5 animal crackers.

After Dinner Snack
protein shake, 90 calorie granola bar, 4 sugar- free hard candies, and lots of water

2 comments:

  1. Check out homemade protein bar recipes on bodybuilding.com, under jamie easons recipes. They use an all natural no calorie sweetner are totally clean and curb my sweet tooth!

    ReplyDelete